The Beach House was originally used as a changing or bath house for guests to use the water at Middle Range Pond. Constructed in 1909 it was set on piers and played host to swim lessons, diving competitions, a large slide and even card games.
When Route 26 was widened and altered in 1933-1934, the building was placed on dry land where it currently sits. While the resort changed over time, the building remained the anchor that kept the resort with a small beach area. In the 1990s, Mel and Cyndi Robbins had the building converted to use as their home for a decade.
Beach House under during restoration
In 1999, the building was placed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Like other building on the property, this cottage is rentable. Please respect the privacy of its inhabitants.